Terms and Conditions
By accessing www.Goruhomes.com, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, which are designed to make sure that Platform works for everyone.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you (the “Agreement”), superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
You accept these Terms and Conditions by clicking the “Create Account“ button and when registering an account with Goruhomes.com or by otherwise accessing or using Goruhomes.com.
If you are under 18 years old, you may use Goruhomes.com only with the consent of a parent or a guardian. As a condition of your use of Goruhomes.com you agree that you will not:
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Goruhomes.com;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Goruhomes.com copyright and trademark;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Goruhomes.com or the interests or property of Goruhomes.com users;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Goruhomes.com;
- infringe any third-party right;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false, inaccurate or misleading material or message of any kind;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Goruhomes.com and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Goruhomes.com and any consequences that may result from your post, including possible prosecution by the competent authorities.
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the present Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of Goruhomes.com either temporarily or permanently or refuse a user’s registration. If we believe that you are breaching these Terms and Conditions in any way and/or behaving suspiciously on Goruhomes.com, we may, at our discretion, inform other Goruhomes.com users that have been in contact with you and recommend that they exercise caution.
Rules for posting advertisements (‘Posting Rules’)
Goruhomes.com is an open platform where users can advertise Real Estate properties of any type for sale or rent (hereinafter the “Objects”). Such properties can be:
- Showroom; and
Goruhomes.com tries to ensure that all the information provided through the advertisements is correct at the time of inclusion but cannot guarantee that the information contained is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete.
Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, Goruhomes.com does not make any warranties nor representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any reliability in relation to the contents of these pages which should not be relied upon as accurate. The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
Users are solely responsible for the truth and accuracy of the information they post on Goruhomes.com in relation to the following:
- their personal information (including their name, age, profession, licensing number (if applicable) and contact details)
- information concerning the object and/or service they post about, promote, and/or advertise;
- being in compliance with the Cyprus laws and regulations in regard to having the right to sell, rent, lease, commission, advertise, promote and/or act as agents in regard to, the Objects they post on classifieds, advertisements and/or advertisement banners;
- information they provide to other users via the chat system.
Users are solely responsible for any consequences that may result from their advertisement.
We reserve the right to refuse or delete or edit advertisements that we believe are inappropriate or otherwise considered unsuitable by Goruhomes.com for display.
If you post, promote or advertise or try to post, promote or advertise on Goruhomes.com goods or services that are forbidden by the law of Cyprus or are subject to regulation, or subject to special licensing by the authorities, we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority. If you provide false or inaccurate details or impersonate another party or person, or claim to be authorized to sell, promote or advertise goods or services when you are not, we reserve the right to pass your contact details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority.
Goruhomes.com does not permit the use of the Goruhomes.com name or logo by third parties and on any type of promotional materials, flyers or other websites without a written license agreement.
All information and materials and content appearing on Goruhomes.com are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. and are the property of Goruhomes.com or the party credited as the advertiser. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, store electronically, transmit or in any way exploit for commercial gains or otherwise, any content or posted information on the Site.
The information and links contained on Goruhomes.com are being provided for general information purposes only. When you access certain links on Goruhomes.com you may access other websites. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such web sites linked to Goruhomes.com, or for the products, services or other items offered through such web sites.
The information and/or opinions contained on Goruhomes.com are provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through Goruhomes.com, including payment and delivery of related goods, properties or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
In no event do we accept liability for any reliance placed by any person on the information contained on Goruhomes.com.
In no event, including, without any limitation to negligence, will the Company, the Company’s owners, the management and the personnel of Goruhomes.com be liable:
- for false or inaccurate information posted on Goruhomes.com, advertised on Goruhomes.com or otherwise provided to Goruhomes.com and its representatives by the users;
- for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, special indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to Goruhomes.com and/or other sites via Goruhomes.com.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
Goruhomes.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that any content or files available for downloading through Goruhomes.com or delivered via email through Goruhomes.com will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Please also see clause 6.Liability.
- Only one account is available for each user. Phone numbers, which have been identified by technical analysis that they belong to the same person are determined as duplicates and are merged into one account.
- No contact details in titles or descriptions are allowed as they have to be added at the corresponding fields.
- Please use clean, clear and accurate photos of Objects. It is prohibited to place your contact information (phone number, address, email, link on Facebook or any other social media) on product images. Please use the relevant fields for this purpose. Also, images with words like “urgent”, “clearance”, “for sale” “good price” are also prohibited. Misleading, fraudulent images are not allowed.
- You cannot post pictures of Objects that you do not own, you do not represent the owner of or that do not belong to an agency which you represent.
- However, it is only acceptable when a photo contains a logo written only at any part of the picture using small and transparent letters, but which do not interfere and do not restrict the view of the Picture.
- Links to other websites on your advertise are restricted to links that can identify the owner, the agent, the agency or the Developer or the Legal owner of the Object.
- It is advised to post your advertise Object under the most suitable category. This ensures better and easier exposure of Goruhomes.com and helps to keep Goruhomes.com more relevant and organized.
- You can post one advertisement per one Object, and one Object per advertisement. These safeguards and helps to avoid confusion and duplicate advertisements on Goruhomes.com.
- You cannot use the name Goruhomes.com in the description of your post.
- Only advertise and sell Objects if you are a legal owner, developer, agent, agency, legal representative of the owner, pursuant to a relevant Power of Attorney, and first degree relative of the owner.
- Real Estate out of Cyprus are currently restricted. For any information on this issue please contact at email@example.com.
- We do not welcome spam. This may include, without limitations, advertisements of a spam nature and spamming keyword in advertisements;
- If you have sold/rent your Object, we kindly ask you to mark the property through Goruhomes.com with the relevant watermark. Such property will remain on Goruhomes.com for such time until the period of subscription for the said advertisement is expired.
Additional rules for Real Estate
- Posts about Objects are currently restricted only for the Republic of Cyprus. If you have any further requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goruhomes.com operates as an advertising platform and not as a licensed Real Estate agent.
- Goruhomes.com do not have any direct or indirect contact or interest with any sellers or buyers.
- Goruhomes.com do not have any direct or indirect contact or interest with any landlords or tenants.
- Only legal owners, developers, agents, agencies, legal representatives of the owners, pursuant to a relevant Power of Attorney, and first-degree relatives of the owners can list Real Estate on Goruhomes.com.
- – Goruhomes.com cannot arrange viewings of the listed properties.   However a future update will implement an option of “calendar” and this will offer an easier arrangement of viewings.
- The information on Goruhomes.com is provided purely for informative purposes and does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation by Goruhomes.com to sell or to rent Real Estate and it should not form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment whatsoever with respect to any such Real Estate.
- Person/s or companies listing Real Estate on Goruhomes.com must at all times ensure that listing details are true and correct. Please note that any misrepresentation or misleading listings will be removed without notice. Also, such misrepresentation can affect the proper usage of Goruhomes.com.
- All enquiries in relation to Real Estate, must go to the persons listing the property.
- According to the relevant legislation to be considered a bona fide purchaser for value (i.e. a purchaser acting in good faith) you have to make reasonable enquiries before you proceed to buy/rent any Real Estate. Therefore, interested buyers should independently ensure that the information in relation to the Real Estate they are interested in is true and correct. The interested buyers are advised to request title deeds of the property and/or a search from the Land Registry to establish, amongst others, the following:
- the true owner of the property;
- the size of the property;
- whether the property has a mortgage or other charges.
- The information supplied by third parties with reference to listing advertising properties are not guaranteed by Goruhomes.com, validity needs to be confirmed via contacting person/s or agents who listed the property. If at any time you may think that any listing is misrepresenting true facts or is misleading, then please report the listing through the Goruhomes Help Desk page. The listing and the responsible persons will be investigated. If any breach of these Terms and Conditions will be found the listing can be edited / removed from Goruhomes.com. Also, the responsible person will be served with a warning notice and penalties (where applicable).
- Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through Goruhomes.com, including payment of a deposit or any other amount in relation to the purchase or Real Estate, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings in relation to Real Estate.
- Any form of fiduciary or estate agency relationship between us and the users, owners or Real Estate, developers and agents does not exist.
- We strongly recommend that you use the services of a lawyer prior to proceeding with any form of Real Estate transaction.
- Enhancing drugs;
- Animal parts;
- Cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, liquid for smoking and related products;
- Competing websites;
- Dangerous and/or illegal gases and substances;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- Medication only available by prescription;
- Food, drink and supplements;
- Firearms and ammunition (even if it is legal to buy them);
- Steel arms (knife etc);
- Fireworks of any kind;
- Historical artifacts / protected heritage goods;
- Personal information or mailing lists;
- Stolen objects;
- Terroristic propaganda / accessories;
- Threatened / protected wild life, plants and insects;
- Threatening, discriminating, violent or offensive behavior;
- Trade in human beings;
- Any kind of currency (except for numismatic purposes);
- Gift cards, vouchers, coupons, tickets, gift certificates;
- Fortune-telling, magical services, supplies and goods;
- Personal hygiene devices;
- Online and offline money loans, company liquidation and credit services;
- MLM, Pyramid and referral schemes
Goruhomes.com and it’s users work together to keep Goruhomes.com working properly and the community safe. We highly appreciate your contribution to mutual goal and therefore please report any problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the Goru Help Desk system at email@example.com   [HA7]
Without limiting any remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, impose financial penalties, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Goruhomes.com, where ever we have evidence and reasonable believe that such people create problems, infringe the rights of third parties or act inconsistently with the present Terms and Conditions without imitating to circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing Goruhomes.com personnel or other users.
Fees and Services
The use of Goruhomes.com is mainly free, however, we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. In that case there is clear provision. If the service you are using is subject to a fee or the payment of a specific fee for using Goruhomes.com, you will be able to review and accept such terms and conditions, which clearly be disclosed at the time you transaction. Our fees are quoted in Euros (€), and we reserve the right to amend them from time to time, always providing our client with the respective information. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services.
You acknowledge that your advertising may be deleted from the Goruhomes.com in case we reasonably believe that the current Terms and Conditions, including our Posting Rules, are breached, either directly or indirectly. We reserve the right not to refund the Goruhome.com users for any fees paid through the use of Goruhomes.com.
Please also see clause 14: Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Goruhomes.com contains content from us, you, and other users. Goruhomes.com is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Goruhomes.com without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Goruhomes.com. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Goruhomes.com, except from your own content. When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future.
Goruhomes.com may at times use third party data suppliers to supplement the information you have provided in an advertisement. This may include descriptions, product specifications and other content. You may use such information solely in connection with your Goruhomes.com advertising during the time you advertise is on the Goruhomes.com. The information provided may be subject to copyright, trademark and/or other protections. You agree not to remove any such protected information and/or create any derivative works based on the content (other than by including them in your advertisements). This permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at Goruhomes.com sole discretion.
You may not have the opportunity to review all of the supplemental data before post an advertisement. Goruhomes.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any third party supplied supplemental data. You continue to be responsible for ensuring that your advertisement is accurate, do not include misleading information and fully comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you notice inaccuracies in this data after your advertisement appears on the site, please come in touch with Goru Help Desk by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Goruhomes.com comes from different users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any kind of nature of the posting any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this, and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
As legally permitted, we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Goruhomes.com, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 Euros.
Please also see clause 02: Rules for posting ads (‘Posting Rules’)
If you have a dispute with one or more Goruhomes.com users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Third party rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under to enforce any term of this Agreement, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement.
By using Goruhomes.com, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Goruhomes.com on our servers located in various countries. You also agree to receive marketing communications and advertisements from us.
We undertake to use any information that will be made available to us to provide our services with due confidentiality unless disclosure of any such information becomes legally necessary. In such a case, Goruhomes.com will take all appropriate security measures as deemed necessary. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the information and other personal data as required will be used within and for the purposes of the provision of services by Goruhomes.com. You hereby certify and consent to the provision of your personal data for the purposes stated herein.
Resolution of disputes
If a dispute arises between you and Goruhomes.com, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to Goru Help Desk at email@example.com and seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. You also agree that any claim or dispute you may have against the Company and/or Goruhomes.com and/or its personnel, must be resolved by the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, void or for any other reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update the Terms and Conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting. By using Goruhomes.com after we have posted notice of such modifications, alterations or updates you agree to be bound by such revised Terms and Conditions.
Refund & Cancellation policy
If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your advertisement. Our fees are quoted in Euros (€), and we may change them from time to time. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services.
You are responsible for paying the Goruhomes.com fees when they are due. If you do not, without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may be entitled, under these Terms and Conditions or by law, limit your ability to use Goruhomes.com or impose penalty or sanctions.
You acknowledge that your advertisements may be deleted or blocked from public view through Goruhomes.com in case where we have reasons to believe that Terms and Conditions herein, including our Posting Rules, are breached, either directly or indirectly. We reserve the right not to refund the Goruhomes.com users for any fees paid through the use of Goruhomes.com.
IT MUST BE NOTED THAT USERS THAT ALREADY PAID FOR SERVICES, CANNOT CANCEL THE SERVICE. If any user would like to cancel such services we highly advice to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject (Cancel payment).